Wisdom Business College provides that vital link between the school environment and the adult world of University and work. We are here to help our students make the transition from one world of learning, to the next.
We encourage them to think for themselves, take responsibility for their own learning and generally become more independent. We aim to offer greater freedom within a structured environment where learning is accessible and enjoyable for all.
Each student’s progress is regularly monitored and everyone has access to a range of academic and pastoral support teams, who can help them adapt to the new environment.
We recognise that this strong support network should continue in all areas of our student’s lives. If you support a Wisdom Business College student – socially, emotionally, financially, or in any other way then you are welcome to talk to us directly.
- Visit one of our Customer Service Points
- Attend an Open Day
- Call 0302939133 to speak with a Recruitment or Admissions officer
- E mail email@example.com
Support from Careers Advisers
- Career Planning – advisers will consider biological information such as skills, aptitudes and values to help students make decisions about which career and education pathway to take. Labour market information will be shared to help students understand their future employment options.
- Course Choice – advisers will be able to explain clearly all of the course and apprenticeship options available in an impartial manner, with an explanation of how students can progress to higher levels of education
- Jobs and Apprenticeships – advisers will help students with all aspects of a job application process from searching for positions of interests all the way up to settling into a new job role. This can include (although not exclusively) online applications, CV writing and interview preparation.
We are happy to arrange additional visits to discuss our student’s progress or welfare if you feel it is necessary.